3D Rally Racing 3D Rally Racing

A good start, but unpolished.

The sound effects are interesting and varied enough. The music is stunning and fits extremely well with the game. The graphics are good enough and the courses are imaginative. The steering is possibly a little bit too easy...until you leave the track by an inch and are slowed down to an unbearable, uncontrollable slither. And, oh, if you make the unfortunate mistake of hitting a rock, you uncover some fairly rushed physics as your car bounces back as far as it went forward. At the same speed, too. Despite this, the game is engaging and the unlocking system provides incentive to continue playing.

GRAPHICS: 7/10

SOUND: 9/10

CONTROL/PLAYABILITY: 4/10

PHYSICS: 4/10

FUN: 8/10

TOTAL: 32/50 - - - 6/10 - - - 3/5

That One Shining Star That One Shining Star

Beautiful

I felt myself getting slightly teary-eyed listening to this song, it is beautifully written and flows so well. I actually found the hairs on the back of my neck standing up listening to this, it was so moving. I love the part where the main drums come in.
This is one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard, and I hope you and Katrina lead long, happy lives. The best to both of you.
~GetsuChi

jnry3 responds:

Thanks, GetsuChi! ^_^ That's a very big complement from you!

SR - Rubber Junkin' SR - Rubber Junkin'

I like it!

This is pretty amazing. I think the intro is especially effective and I like how it begins the main part of the song. The weird time signature was annoying me at first, but then I found myself getting into the song so much it just seemed to fit. The only thing I have to point out is that I don't think the hip-hop part at the end really fit that well with the rest of the song.
Apart from that, this is a really good song. Downloaded. :)
~GetsuChi